Friday, September 5, 2008

Rollercoaster Life

Life, can be many things. buh my life is full of challenges. From constantly moving from state to state to boyfriend issues to finacial problems. i honestly cant keep up. one thing i noe that can make me feel soo much better nd take half of my stress away is if i move back to what my heart is yearning fho, Los Angeles. buh that wont be able to happen fho a while. i jus gotta deal with living in Chicago even tho i despise it i gotta enjoy it while im here. sometimes i wonder why i go through such challenges at a young age. nd then i realize that everything does happen fho a reason nd God has something planned fho all of us nd honestly da obstacles we go through only make us stronger everytime we come through a dead end. We learn from our mistakes nd we keep on trying to make it right. Buh ok heres da update on my life:

I am currently not in skool, taking da Fall Semester Off.
Helping my mom financially nd watcing my sister.
I'm working full-time at KB Toys, its a pretty chill job.
Currently working fho a freakin phone! lol
After i hab got my phone working on a plane ticket to LA. (hopefully its one-way, shhh lol)
If not, then go back to skool fho Winter Semester.
Currently in a fight with da boyfriend chuz hes being a immature jerk.


My life isnt as exciting as before. Before i moved back to Chicago i loved my life. i had everything i wanted nd was surrounded by people i love. I dint really care if i did hab drama within my happiness bcuz i was in da place i hold dearly to my heart. It made me happy, it honestly did. Now that, that has been taken away from me i've been down nd misreable and theres nothing i can do about it. As of right now im jus gonna go where my Life feels like taking me.

No comments: