Saturday, September 20, 2008

Nelli on Maturity.

Its so funny when people dont act their age, dont ya think? i mean as you grow older you're suppose to become a lil more mature, buh some reason fho others they jus become more STUPIDER! like fhoreals?! talking shit behind backs, not admitting to problems or issure, nd being fake?! damn i'd hate fho someone like that to approach me or else i'll smack some knowledge & manners into their noggin. i mean if you hab a problem you noe its fine everyone has problems, buh you you hab a problem nd you continue to lie to yourself nd make it an even bigger problem than it is then honestly you dont jus hab a problem, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. the best thing to do is MAN THA FUCK UP and confront them. dont go around gettin OTHER PEOPLE involved in your problems. aight so enuff about that kind of immaturity.

another kind is BOYS [sorry this doesnt pertain to da whole male species] this is a more elaborate session of my first BOYS blog last night. all us girls can honestly say we all think boys are stupid nd immature. i mean they complain about us bitchin nd shit buh the only reasons we bitch is either we on that time of month typa shit or bcuz the boys make us bitch. which is mainly boys makin us bitches. ever heard "Behind every bitch is a guy her made her that way" ? well yea. i mean some of you boys dont like to be open with their feelings nd their sexuality [thats why we hab a lot of homophobs out der lol] i mean how are we suppose to noe wats on your mind or how your feelin if you dont say shit to us?! nd wen you dont say anything to us then thats wen we start givin attitude. then wen we give attitude you guys start becoming jerks which makes us mad so we become Bitches. so you see it all leads back to boys makin us like this nd all bcuz of what?! IMMATURITY. buh this is only my opinion on how immature boys are, later on i'll give good thoughts about them.

aight so lesson learned people dont be immature. please and thank you :]

1 comment:

Naagy said...

I'm a man but a boy at heart. Nah I feel you though. Too many immature people in general out there. I mean I ain't gon' lie I'm immature, but that's when it comes to fun, jokes, games type stuff. When it comes to relationships, god knows I've seen so much immature couples. When I went to Cali, I went with my cousin cause he was trying to visit his girl. Well the other reason we didn't go out to LA was cause they were fighting, about the stupidest shit. Damn I'm typing way too damn much on this thing.
But hi again and thanks for checkin' my blog=)